My vehicle was submerged in water the engine light came on. Replaced the charcoal something underneath. The vehicle engine light comes on when it rain. The car runs poorly slowing, dragging idle down. The entire air flow has been changed along with the EGR valve. The vehicle has been in the auto shop 6 + times. A problem is not showing up on a diagnostic test. Any suggestions to pass on to to teh mechanic. I take my vehicle to a Hyaundai dealership. Thanks.
Engine light comes run poorly in rain. Diagnostic test show nothing. on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($195 - 301) in Gardendale, TX
- 150,000 Mile Service ($195 - 301) in Nickerson, NE
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($50 - 63) in De Soto, KS
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($327 - 650) in Rochester, IL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($153 - 294) in Blissfield, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($397 - 547) in Rosston, OK