Been to the dealer twice now. Still not fixed. What do I do?
Engine light came on. Code is P0016 and P0018. OCV was changed. Light still on. on 2008 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- No control of air flow
- Why can't i drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly on 2004
- My car is misfiring I've changed the coils and the feul injective and also the
- How do I repair a non-working speedometer on a 2003 Kia Sedona mini-van?
- mu kia runs fine, but then just stops, will crank over but not start, let abt an
2008 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($335 - $437) in Hot Sulphur Springs, CO
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Bowdoinham, ME
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - $69) in Washington, LA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($162 - $234) in Sweetwater, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($332 - $403) in Husser, LA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Carp Lake, MI