Been to the dealer twice now. Still not fixed. What do I do?
Engine light came on. Code is P0016 and P0018. OCV was changed. Light still on. on 2008 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2008 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Hot Sulphur Springs, CO
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bowdoinham, ME
- 105,000 Mile Service ($102 - 169) in Washington, LA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($518 - 771) in Sweetwater, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($384 - 412) in Husser, LA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($29 - 40) in Carp Lake, MI