My battery went dead jumped it when i drove it the speedometer dont work the ac dont work heated mirrors dont work the outside temp console dont work i had it checked for codes says bad speed sensor i replaced that no change thought it may be Body Control Module tried one of those still no change PS I did put a new Battery in as well. Any Other Ideas from anyone would be very helpful, Thank You
Engine light Abs light on 2003 Dodge Ram 2500
COMMENT by pushrod ,
June 27, 2014
Did you actually test each and every fuse you could find with a test light??... I mean if everything worked before the jump start and now it does not then........... You better TEST ALL fuses again!!!
4 answersFebruary 01, 2009
Verified for the Dodge Ram 25007 reports
2 answersJanuary 22, 2013
1 answerMarch 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($466 - 689) in Yuma, AZ
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($193 - 288) in Nenana, AK
- Heater Core Replacement ($559 - 744) in Etoile, TX
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($201 - 307) in Walkersville, WV
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Derwent, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($353 - 457) in Crosby, PA