car ran normal for 75 miles.stoped at gulf hospital to visit friend aproximatlt 2hrs started car drove 3mile come to stop light car eng light came on engine stalled .started car up run fine at road speed but slowing down for stop light blinked on car motor stated to stall but motor sped up than settled to an idle to normal.ran fine next stop same thing.light always go back out & dosent come on untill near stall or stall.one fella said spray crc intake cleaner into intake because of gunk buildup than disconnect battery 5 min & drive mixed cycles for computer relearning. thanks for the git back,Bill
engine light on 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
2 answersNovember 27, 2010
1 answerJuly 25, 2012
1 answerJanuary 03, 2011
3 answersJanuary 30, 2012
- 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Problems(9)
- 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Repair Estimates
- 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Q&A(242)
- 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Recalls(5)
- 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Shops
- 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Reviews(12)
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler PT Cruiser Questions
- is there a separate fuse for the cigarett lighter? I can't find that fuse.
- My door locks keep clicking lock , unlock but the pins are not going up or down
- My hatchback/trunk will not open; what can I do to get it fixed?
- oil light comes on and beep signal them stops Why?
- No crank/start replaced battery and PCM dealer reprogrammed still towed home