when my engine light come on sometimes my car jerks. when i am driving down the road some times i feel it lose power. I put a new fuel pump, fuel filter and air mass flow sensor.help
Engine light on 1992 Oldsmobile 88
Verified for the Oldsmobile 886 reports
Verified for the Oldsmobile 888 reports
Verified for the Oldsmobile 885 reports
Verified for the Oldsmobile 8843 reports
Verified for the Oldsmobile 884 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- Yeah my blinkers won't work unless I manually blink them. Can't figure out why
- I hit a bump in a driveway and now the car runs real ruff and the transmission
- what makes it not do nothing I have power but the engine does nothing.
- The air-conditioning compressor ran intermittently but now I won't run at all what could be the possible problems?
- I'm changing the front subframe. What other vehicles have compatible subframes?
1992 Oldsmobile 88 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Peterson, IA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($298 - 514) in Westport, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($137 - 202) in Jewett, TX
- Radiator Replacement ($361 - 569) in Medina, MN
- HVAC System Diagnosis & Testing ($52 - 67) in Highgate Center, VT
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Hatley, WI