Service Engine soon light comes on what does it mean
Engine Light on 1999 Chrysler Sebring
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by Oakman ,
August 28, 2009
Please read the information in the repairpal encyclopedia for more information on your SES (check engine) light.
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
1999 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($240 - 351) in Parker, SD
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Donegal, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($171 - 237) in Ridgely, TN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($204 - 275) in Hawk Point, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($48 - 61) in Fowlerville, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($287 - 400) in Paoli, IN