A month ago my engine light came on and I was told that I needed a new alternator and battery. Now my engine light is on again and the same mechanic is telling me that my thermostat sensor is ABOUT to go out. Does this make sense? I am afraid that it might come on in another month and I might be charged for another part. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks
engine light on 2005 Buick Rainier
Verified for the Buick Rainier15 reports
Verified for the Buick Rainier32 reports
Verified for the Buick Rainier9 reports
2 answersApril 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
- 2005 Buick Rainier front differential replacement options
2005 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($814 - 1,046) in Silver Springs, NY
- Fuel Filter Change ($99 - 135) in Gates, NC
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Gulliver, MI
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jefferson, PA
- Radio Antenna Mast Replacement ($224 - 313) in Netarts, OR
- Air Conditioning System Evacuate & Recharge ($123 - 156) in Porter Ranch, CA