I've noticed when I try to accelerate the vehicle hesitates then just speeds up quickly. When starting my vehicle the engine revs like someone is steping on gas real quick. Not always happening but often enough. Also starting to feel the van jerk very little when driving. My engine light has turned on eventually. When I took it in to Kia they had two codes come up. They both have to do with the oxygen sensor. I've had Kia look at my fuel filter but they say it's fine. They cleared the code the first time but I did not get far before I felt the issues and engine light back on. The second time they cleaned and serviced the throttle body. Worked for 200 + km then same issue. They want to change my spark plugs at a cost of $500. Say What? I don't think this is the issue and would shop around if that was my last option to fix van. Any suggestions what might be the problem? I also looked at air filter and it looks fine to me. Kia said it was fine the first visit but suggested changing it the second time. There is 64300 kms on the van 40000 miles
Engine light on 2009 Kia Sedona
3 answersNovember 07, 2010
2 answersJanuary 19, 2010
4 answersOctober 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- How do I replace the parking brake part that broke off in the release handle?
- Why does hot air come out passenger side vent when AC is on?
- I am having trouble with the back door locks and I have not keyless entry for it
- Where is the low port of the ac
- After taking my battery out how do I reset the alarm.