what could be the reason for the engine light to go on
engine light on 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300SE
0 answersJuly 03, 2011
2 answersApril 02, 2011
1 answerOctober 29, 2010
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz 300SE8 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz 300SE2 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300SE Questions
- Engine no start, have injector pulse, fuel press no spark.
- How to replace the radio?
- 1988 300se runs good until it warms up, then it hesitates while start moving , low speed
- there is a hesitation when I press on the gas to quickly.
- My MB is a 1988 300se with 14K miles .when timing belt needs replacement?