i was driving and the engine was acting like it didnt want to stay running so i reved it up because i thought it was cold and needed to warm up and it died on me a minute later so i tryed to start it up no luck drained the fuel filter in case water was in there 10 min. later it finally started but was running real ruff and it lacked alot of power is the turbo the reason or is it a sensor. it start up now but i have to put the peddle to the floor just to move it in my driveway
engine lacks alot of power and smoke is coming from tailpipe on 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(10)
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(86)
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(8)
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(10)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($354 - 681) in Bella Vista, AR
- 45,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Uhrichsville, OH
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($222 - 308) in Ticonderoga, NY
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($125 - 199) in Alturas, CA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($149 - 277) in Kotlik, AK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($85 - 124) in Toivola, MI