My engine tends to "tick" or knock when I step on the gas. It does not do it when idling only on accelerating.
Engine knock sound on 2008 Buick Lucerne
1 more answer
2 answersMay 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2008 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($160 - 219) in Bloomington, TX
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($392 - 1,633) in Higden, AR
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($99 - 191) in Williams Bay, WI
- 84,000 Mile Service ($104 - 163) in Fall City, WA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($82 - 89) in Boydton, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($598 - 687) in Fremont, MI