My engine tends to "tick" or knock when I step on the gas. It does not do it when idling only on accelerating.
Engine knock sound on 2008 Buick Lucerne
2 answersMay 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2008 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($409 - 566) in Bloomington, TX
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($541 - 1,847) in Higden, AR
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($163 - 271) in Williams Bay, WI
- Radiator Replacement ($711 - 918) in Fall City, WA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($101 - 259) in Boydton, VA
- Wheel Alignment Adjust ($184 - 234) in Fremont, MI