I have a 454 1983 itaska that overheated. it still runs strong and dose not knock in neutral. what can I do?
engine knock on 1990 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup
1 answerFebruary 28, 2011
3 answersMay 30, 2014
2 answersFebruary 04, 2011
1 answerOctober 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Questions
- Some idiot put gearing oil in the clutch cylinder after changing the clutch now
- Very small amount of fuel dripping from starter.
- Engine light shows I have a bad fuel injector. Truck runs rough at idle but at 6
- Where is my fuel filter located?
- Have replaced thermostat burped the system no leaks anywhere and I still get no thermo reading or heat in the cab am replacing sensor now