would not start, had towed to Firestone, diagnostics reported fuel pump which was replaced along with strainer,sensor, inline filter and injector service, now cars keeps stalling every couple blocks, they have had it on and off for over a week and cannot find out why it stalls, what should they be looking for, stalled 4 times this moring with mechanic onboard, they are towing it in again
engine keeps stalling on 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
- I have a 2004 tiburon v6 5 speed. I when i push the clutch and turn the key all
2000 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($207 - 287) in Rufus, OR
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($832 - 1,007) in Monsey, NY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 439) in Canyon Creek, MT
- 7,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Henderson Harbor, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($112 - 156) in Bloomingdale, GA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($908 - 955) in West Warren, MA