would not start, had towed to Firestone, diagnostics reported fuel pump which was replaced along with strainer,sensor, inline filter and injector service, now cars keeps stalling every couple blocks, they have had it on and off for over a week and cannot find out why it stalls, what should they be looking for, stalled 4 times this moring with mechanic onboard, they are towing it in again
engine keeps stalling on 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Car wont stay started and is making a air gasping sound
- How much would it be to put a new engine in my Hyundai Tiburon? Anyone you know?
- Is my starter bad or could it be something else
- Today had both CV Axles and Boots replaced [R&L]. Now have vibration/wobble 45mph-65mph.
- How long will it take to put a new timing belt on a 2000 hyundi tiberon, if attempting to do it yourself? & how much would it cost to take it to a shop to fix?