would not start, had towed to Firestone, diagnostics reported fuel pump which was replaced along with strainer,sensor, inline filter and injector service, now cars keeps stalling every couple blocks, they have had it on and off for over a week and cannot find out why it stalls, what should they be looking for, stalled 4 times this moring with mechanic onboard, they are towing it in again
engine keeps stalling on 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. I have been having problems with seatbelts.
- check engine light is on and it's the speed sensor an it's been replaced 3 time
- manual transmission & car wont start all the time
- Car wont stay started and is making a air gasping sound
- How much would it be to put a new engine in my Hyundai Tiburon? Anyone you know?