would not start, had towed to Firestone, diagnostics reported fuel pump which was replaced along with strainer,sensor, inline filter and injector service, now cars keeps stalling every couple blocks, they have had it on and off for over a week and cannot find out why it stalls, what should they be looking for, stalled 4 times this moring with mechanic onboard, they are towing it in again
engine keeps stalling on 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
Asked by for the 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- I need bushings. Have to drop the engine cradle? How much does that cost?
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
2000 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($267 - $340) in Rufus, OR
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($200 - $269) in Monsey, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($356 - $657) in Canyon Creek, MT
- Transmission Fluid Change ($144 - $187) in Henderson Harbor, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($87 - $146) in Bloomingdale, GA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($152 - $183) in West Warren, MA