Put two new injection pumps in and two lift pumps last year the lates in Sept. 2011. Have checked fuel lines, changed fuel cap, bled fuel filter, I'm out of ideas. there is no codes on scanner or engine light.
engine just quits but will restart after a time. will only run for 10-15 minutes on 1999 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($466 - 689) in Blooming Grove, NY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($504 - 814) in Overbrook, KS
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($700 - 917) in Lexington Park, MD
- Heater Core Replacement ($559 - 744) in Poyen, AR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,079 - 2,528) in Norwood, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($253 - 434) in Hays, KS