at first it had a gas leak so we replaced the injectors and seals it got a spark plug and a boot kit it also got a intake gasket. when i went to bring it home from the shop it poured out sometihng white out of the ail pipe but then suddenly went away. now it idles rough between 1500 to 3000 rpm bouncing bck and forth constantly making as its lugging out the engine. anyone know why??? or what could be wrong?
Engine issues on 1991 Nissan 300ZX
1 answerOctober 24, 2010
2 answersMarch 21, 2011
1 answerNovember 30, 2010
1 answerJuly 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 300ZX Questions
- Fire bomb out of left muffler !!! Help !!
- My car starts easily & runs for 20 to 30 seconds then idles poorly & stalls.
- I have no spark
- How can I get my 300 up and running again?
- Check engine light comes on intermittently pulled codes, code 51 I think it's injectors, light is on now but runs smooth for a while,
1991 Nissan 300ZX Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($993 - 2,930) in Bradford, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($178 - 259) in North Canton, CT
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Colo, IA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Mount Mourne, NC
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($409 - 508) in Atlasburg, PA
- Powertrain Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($44 - 56) in New Buffalo, MI