at first it had a gas leak so we replaced the injectors and seals it got a spark plug and a boot kit it also got a intake gasket. when i went to bring it home from the shop it poured out sometihng white out of the ail pipe but then suddenly went away. now it idles rough between 1500 to 3000 rpm bouncing bck and forth constantly making as its lugging out the engine. anyone know why??? or what could be wrong?
Engine issues on 1991 Nissan 300ZX
Asked by for the 1991 Nissan 300ZX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 300ZX Questions
- I was going at a high speed and my transmission shifted out of gear.
- 1986 turbo automatic. The A/T Control Fuse blows when the key is turned on and the car will not start.Any suggestions?
- running fine, radio and inside door courtesy lights suddenly went out, why?
- almost chokes untill reaches running temperature
- My car is missing on 2cylinders with no check engine light.
1991 Nissan 300ZX Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($97 - $249) in Bradford, IL
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($67 - $117) in North Canton, CT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($253 - $395) in Colo, IA
- Clutch Replacement ($710 - $1,119) in Mount Mourne, NC
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($490 - $616) in Atlasburg, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($137 - $171) in New Buffalo, MI