I have PROBLEM WITH THE ENGINE STALLING, THERE WAS A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON. WAS CHECKED AND THE TWO O2 SENSORS WERE BAD PRIOR TO THE CONVERTER. CHANGED THOSE AND IT RAN FINE FOR ABOUT 50 MILES NOW THE ENGINE IS STALLING AGAIN AND THERE IS NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT.
ENGINE IS STALLING on 2002 Dodge Dakota
2 answersMay 08, 2011
1 answerSeptember 25, 2010
2 answersMarch 18, 2014
3 answersDecember 02, 2011
1 answerJuly 17, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home