I have PROBLEM WITH THE ENGINE STALLING, THERE WAS A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON. WAS CHECKED AND THE TWO O2 SENSORS WERE BAD PRIOR TO THE CONVERTER. CHANGED THOSE AND IT RAN FINE FOR ABOUT 50 MILES NOW THE ENGINE IS STALLING AGAIN AND THERE IS NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT.
ENGINE IS STALLING on 2002 Dodge Dakota
Asked by for the 2002 Dodge Dakota
Verified for the Dodge Dakota31 reports
Verified for the Dodge Dakota112 reports
Verified for the Dodge Dakota11 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- My truck won't pass smog???? Says it's running to rich? Its got a low idle
- Why does my motor kill when I come to a stop?
- It cranks but no start I'm getting spark from the coil and fuel rail
- How to fix gearshift not releasing out of park?
- turn the key on, got fire to the coil for about a second, loses fire when
2002 Dodge Dakota Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($158 - $262) in Darien Center, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($143 - $167) in Tonawanda, NY
- Wheel Bearing Service ($228 - $292) in Howe, IN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($76 - $103) in Lafitte, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($752 - $810) in Coraopolis, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($739 - $826) in Three Springs, PA