the engine is missing both at idle and when accelerating
engine is missing on 2005 Audi A4 Quattro
1 answerApril 10, 2017
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- When I put the car into gear and release the clutch, it won't drive
- Theres a loud whine when I accelerate at high RPM. What could it be?
- The ride control suspension just dropped. The lights flash and nothing happens,
- I can't pull off my intake manifold/fuel rail. It wiggles but feels stuck.
- My cams were rotated independantly of the crank during a timing chain repair.
2005 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($424 - $568) in Poy Sippi, WI
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - $54) in Middletown, CT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($327 - $408) in Deweyville, UT
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($274 - $403) in Murtaugh, ID
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($213 - $374) in Fruitvale, TN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($243 - $349) in Grant Town, WV