engine is hard at starting it wont start after you had run it for a while you need to let it cool down for 30 minutes. The oil level on the pressure on the gauge doesn't go up but then after a while of cranking the engine the oil level pressure goes up and then the trucks starts. It has a new Oil pump,ICP sensor,IPR valve,and has new fuel and oil filter
Engine is hard to start up on 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(12)
- 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(94)
- 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(2)
- 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(6)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ruby, LA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($178 - 283) in Williston, SC
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glenview, KY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($289 - 389) in Surgoinsville, TN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Maryville, MO
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($26 - 56) in Gilman, MN