engine is hard at starting it wont start after you had run it for a while you need to let it cool down for 30 minutes. The oil level on the pressure on the gauge doesn't go up but then after a while of cranking the engine the oil level pressure goes up and then the trucks starts. It has a new Oil pump,ICP sensor,IPR valve,and has new fuel and oil filter
Engine is hard to start up on 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty
1 answerOctober 02, 2009
1 answerFebruary 16, 2010
2 answersApril 18, 2010
1 answerApril 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- F150 2015 towing mirrors power glass only where can I get them
- New batteries, cables, posts, starter like new.. will crank when it wants...
- Changed oil and filter, started engine, there is no oil pressure registering
- Fuel gauge is on empty; full tank of diesel.
- why would an actuator door motor go out this soon on my heat and a/c.