cant find any online fixit help still have control of gas pedal just changed water pump
engine idles high 800rpms electronic throttle light stays on . on 2004 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($98 - 157) in Schriever, LA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($179 - 243) in Aldie, VA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($398 - 570) in Elizabeth, LA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Haines, OR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($111 - 221) in Carbon, IA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($55 - 74) in Valatie, NY