when more load is applied to engine the idle returns to normal but gradually increases to 2000 rpm. checked for exhaust gases in coolant, negative
engine idles at 2000 rpm when hot, coolant comes out of overflow, no codes on 2001 Cadillac Catera
1 answerSeptember 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
- How to fix P0335 and P0727 error codes for Cadillac Catera 2000?