.Car has 65000 miles on it. Recently I had the misfire problem and it has returned.
Engine idle drops from 900 rpm to 300-400 rpm. What is causing this problem. on 2005 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2005 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($661 - 791) in Woodside, DE
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Miles, TX
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Churchville, MD
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($476 - 752) in Bunker Hill, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($241 - 348) in Beresford, SD
- Engine Mount Replacement ($400 - 424) in Seaforth, MN