.Car has 65000 miles on it. Recently I had the misfire problem and it has returned.
Engine idle drops from 900 rpm to 300-400 rpm. What is causing this problem. on 2005 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2005 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($141 - 173) in Woodside, DE
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($224 - 324) in Miles, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($170 - 234) in Churchville, MD
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,439 - 1,875) in Bunker Hill, IN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($362 - 459) in Beresford, SD
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($172 - 192) in Seaforth, MN