After start and warmup engine idle lopes and is erratic. Cant find any vacuum leaks, replaced clogged and dirty pcv valve, replaced MAF sensor, and TPS....any suggestions?
engine idle on 1995 Subaru Legacy Outback
1 answerFebruary 14, 2011
Verified for the Subaru Legacy Outback9 reports
2 answersDecember 12, 2010
1 answerFebruary 06, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Outback Questions
- What can i use to seal a crack in gas tank of my subaru legacy wagon 1997 2.2 motor
- My Subaru is leaking water, it only does it when the heater is turned on. It doesn't over heat and it loses about a half cup of water at a time. My dad thinks it is the water pump, I need to know for sure beforeI try to fix it
- How do you replace the sun roof drain hose/drivers side?
- power steering has small leak on front passenger side......what would cause this?
- leaking power steering has a small leak.....what would cause this?