I've put plugs,wires, new coil pack, fuel pump and filter, gas tank completely flushed, gas cap, Car went in for service, ran good and still does, until it goes up hill. drove car about a week, after service, check engine light came on, and the miss started.
engine has a miss, only when car is going up hill on 1998 Pontiac Bonneville
Asked by for the 1998 Pontiac Bonneville
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
December 12, 2010
what was the code for the light??
1 more answer
This week's top 10
1998 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - $173) in Wharton, OH
- Air Filter Replacement ($41 - $55) in Burlington, WV
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Zaleski, OH
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,150 - $1,511) in Brogan, OR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($828 - $875) in San Marino, CA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($94 - $110) in Penns Park, PA