I've put plugs,wires, new coil pack, fuel pump and filter, gas tank completely flushed, gas cap, Car went in for service, ran good and still does, until it goes up hill. drove car about a week, after service, check engine light came on, and the miss started.
engine has a miss, only when car is going up hill on 1998 Pontiac Bonneville
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
December 12, 2010
what was the code for the light??
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1998 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($230 - 352) in Wharton, OH
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($179 - 251) in Burlington, WV
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,150 - 1,511) in Zaleski, OH
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brogan, OR
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($126 - 305) in San Marino, CA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Penns Park, PA