i changed the plugs and wires
engine has a miss in it on 2001 Nissan Quest
1 answerFebruary 10, 2012
1 answerSeptember 27, 2012
1 answerJuly 01, 2010
1 answerFebruary 15, 2009
2 answersApril 20, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- How can I bypass security system to get van to start?
- Radio cluster DVD player CD player total costs ? And how to fix
- Why would my engine die when put in to drive? It idles and revs fine in park.
- how do you put the rear sliding door back on track its automatic
- How do I restart the van after the alarm has gone off?
2001 Nissan Quest Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($642 - 1,021) in Copiague, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($675 - 1,654) in Liberty Center, IA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($241 - 758) in Weedville, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($154 - 235) in Mountain City, GA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($722 - 790) in Dagsboro, DE
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($241 - 327) in Farmington, CA