RECENTLY HAD MY RADIATOR REPLACED. NOW MY TEMP GAUGE IS GETTING HOT, GOING BACK TO NORMAL, GETTING HOT AGAIN....
ENGINE GETTING HOT on 2001 Saab 9-5
1 answerMay 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- Why is the car jerking as soon as turbo gets to red
- I have a no start issue from my push to start. I have a hard brake pedal also.
- AC is blowing hot air. Is this gonna cost big to get fixed?
- When I push down on the accelerator to go faster the car dose not pick up speed.
- My lights will not come on ..I changed the bulbs but still won't come on..