ENGINE BOGGS DOWN REALLY BAD WHEN STARTING OFF AND SLOWING DOWN WHEN THE A/C IS ON. FEELS LIKE THE CAR IS GOING TO STALL.
ENGINE FELLS LIKE IT IS GOING TO STALL WHEN A/C IS ON on 2008 Toyota Camry
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
August 06, 2010
with how new your car is, i would see if you have warranty. there is a 3 yr 36000 bumper to bumper.
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2008 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Ben Hur, VA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($95 - 140) in Cache Junction, UT
- 105,000 Mile Service ($167 - 240) in Manton, MI
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($206 - 239) in Des Moines, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($222 - 407) in Grenola, KS
- Fuel Tank Filler Cap Replacement ($39 - 46) in Sawyer, KS