where is the tempature sensor located?on the motor or the radiator?near the top or bottom?
engine fan keeps running on 1999 Ford Escort
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
January 05, 2009
If your cooling fan motor keeps running, you will want to disconnect remove the fuse (40 amp fuse in the battery junction box) to keep it from draining the battery. It's likely that the CCRM (Constant Control Relay Module) is bad and keeping the fan on.
Verified for the Ford Escort158 reports
1 answerJuly 17, 2011
2 answersNovember 05, 2009
1 answerMay 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in West Hartford, VT
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($210 - 293) in Burdine, KY
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - 60) in Averill Park, NY
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($92 - 117) in Etna, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($32 - 41) in Harrisburg, AR
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($268 - 363) in Haydenville, OH