where is the tempature sensor located?on the motor or the radiator?near the top or bottom?
engine fan keeps running on 1999 Ford Escort
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
January 05, 2009
If your cooling fan motor keeps running, you will want to disconnect remove the fuse (40 amp fuse in the battery junction box) to keep it from draining the battery. It's likely that the CCRM (Constant Control Relay Module) is bad and keeping the fan on.
Verified for the Ford Escort130 reports
1 answerJuly 17, 2011
2 answersNovember 05, 2009
1 answerMay 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in West Hartford, VT
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Burdine, KY
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($94 - 206) in Averill Park, NY
- Heater Core Replacement ($528 - 671) in Etna, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($567 - 614) in Harrisburg, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($187 - 294) in Haydenville, OH