the batery was been conected wrong positive to negative,, I checked the fuses and replased one who was blow out ,but still dosen't start ,what else can I do?
engine dosen't start ,no power in windows,etc,the batery was been conected wrong on 1997 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
1997 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($773 - $1,141) in Harper, OR
- Thermostat Replacement ($172 - $231) in Forestville, MI
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($102 - $145) in Aladdin, WY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($290 - $407) in Birmingham, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($83 - $150) in Friedensburg, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($448 - $466) in Wolfe, WV