Sometimes the engine won't turn over when I turn the key to start it. The battery is almost new and it tests out fine. At times it starts right up and at times it won't even turn over. If I keep turning the key off and on, eventually it will crank over and fire right up.I'm thinking maybe the starter or solenoid may be going bad, but I don't even know where they are located. HELP!!! mY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS email@example.com
engine does'nt always want to start on 1999 Honda Passport
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Passport Questions
- Vehicle is running sluggish low power on take off. when starting smells funny.
- the engine turns over but won't start
- I just replaced the catalytic converters and did tune up still no power
- will an automatic transmisson from a 99 rodeo fit a 2000 passportwiring and bolt
- Why won't the car hold a charge ?
1999 Honda Passport Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($379 - $1,188) in Wrens, GA
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($235 - $273) in Leck Kill, PA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($398 - $555) in Locust Hill, VA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($90 - $194) in Negaunee, MI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($936 - $983) in Parsons, TN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($187 - $228) in Mooringsport, LA