engine will start and then die while driving and sometimes while its idleing
engine dies while driving on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2004 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Havana, IL
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clanton, AL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($429 - 559) in Redfield, KS
- Timing Belt Replacement ($518 - 771) in Ubly, MI
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($380 - 519) in Green Camp, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($236 - 389) in Lantry, SD