I dont know whats wrong with my car because after a long drive then eventually stuck in traffic the engine dies. After it dies i have to wait until it cools down about 15 mins then it works again. And the thing is it doesnt overheat! I brought my car to midas and lex brodies but they could not find the problem. I have replaced the fuel pump, and spark plugs but nothings changed, it still dies out in traffic. So what is causing the engine to die?
engine dies in traffic after a long drive. on 2004 Chevrolet Tracker
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tracker Questions
- Why Poor fuel mileage and loss of power.
- my steering went out it won't turn..could this be the steering shaft?
- why my tracker stopped when driving
- Replaced a.c. comps'r, idler pulley &power st'g pump &tensioner. Shredding belts
- i am replacing the starter on the tracker .....may i please get starter replace-