I dont know whats wrong with my car because after a long drive then eventually stuck in traffic the engine dies. After it dies i have to wait until it cools down about 15 mins then it works again. And the thing is it doesnt overheat! I brought my car to midas and lex brodies but they could not find the problem. I have replaced the fuel pump, and spark plugs but nothings changed, it still dies out in traffic. So what is causing the engine to die?
engine dies in traffic after a long drive. on 2004 Chevrolet Tracker
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tracker Questions
- How do I take out front seats. One bolt I can't get .covered by track
- Car won't start but the battery is good.
- How Fix 03 Tracker 2.0L has both MAF Low & High Input ETC Low Input, Knock High
- My tracker is having trouble shiftin between lower gears but not upper gears?
- 200,000 mile on the tracker they want 1200 for it I don't think it will last?