Engin dies at stop or when idleing at stop or when starting off from stop. Starts right back up. Never had any problems until now. Does this intermittently.
Engine dies. on 2011 Chevrolet Equinox
1 answerApril 18, 2012
0 answersNovember 05, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
- Battery is not dead but car will not turn over. Will not even open doors
- Am I able to pull the rear drive shaft and still be able to drive the car?
- p0008 code but car sims run fine thanks
2011 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($104 - 151) in Pawnee, OK
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($301 - 433) in Forest Hill, LA
- Water Pump Replacement ($363 - 581) in Camp Point, IL
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Atlantic Beach, FL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($778 - 855) in Omega, GA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lookout Mountain, TN