102,000 miles and this is the first failure. Battery, belts, everything I can see looks ok but it will not start.
Engine died while driving. Everything looks fine but it will not start. on 1995 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- crank, no start, no spark1
- Can I replace the 4X2 automatic transmission in my 2006 Nissan pathfinder with a
- I am experiencing unprompted radio scanning while listening. Also no climate
- I have crank no start has fuel pressure intermitten spark after replacing heads
- Why does my hood latch on Nissan Pathfinder release on its own at times?