102,000 miles and this is the first failure. Battery, belts, everything I can see looks ok but it will not start.
Engine died while driving. Everything looks fine but it will not start. on 1995 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
- What would make a Pathfinder feel like it wobbles when you drive around 60 mph?