102,000 miles and this is the first failure. Battery, belts, everything I can see looks ok but it will not start.
Engine died while driving. Everything looks fine but it will not start. on 1995 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
- Under steering wheel
1995 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($998 - 1,254) in Colona, IL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($208 - 320) in Booneville, IA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($168 - 416) in Mercersburg, PA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($256 - 358) in Summersville, MO
- Horn Replacement ($125 - 155) in Chateaugay, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($255 - 322) in Weskan, KS