My 2000 Chryster engine died while idling at a stop light. It's been giving me warning tones and air bag light but nothing else.
Engine died at stop light
on 2000 Jeep Cherokee
1 answerJanuary 08, 2011
1 answerOctober 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- automatic transmission slipping, knocking and car rolls in park
- wont start lights dont turn on wait and it works is it the batery cabels
- My car hesitates when taking off. Is there a chip that can be installed to cure that problem?
- 1986 Jeep Comanche 4 cyl 5 speed - will not run in cold weather - RENIX fuel injection system
- Jeep will not start. Does not respond to being jumped. Horn went off today and would not stop until key was turned to auxilary.