My 2000 Chryster engine died while idling at a stop light. It's been giving me warning tones and air bag light but nothing else.
Engine died at stop light
on 2000 Jeep Cherokee
7 answersDecember 30, 2008
1 answerJanuary 08, 2011
1 answerOctober 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Replaced the battery and check engine light came on why
- How much should it cost to replace a muffler
- 99 Cherokee started a knocking this week around 1500 rpm. Sounds low and to rig
- When ever I go over 50 mph car shakes violently it is not the alignment.
- No Spark!! Replaced CPS w Mopar part, also replaced everything else!! Help!!