There was a cranking noise coming from the engine and it died when I was taking it to the dealer. The dealer said the motor might be bad and they are asking for a lot of money to replace it. Did any one else had similar problem? Any recalls?
Engine died on 2005 Acura TL
The motor might be bad? Try another dealer, changing the engine on a guess? I don't see any recalls on that, just fuel pump, fuel pump relay, power steering hose leak, nothing on engine replacement for noise.
1 answerSeptember 08, 2010
0 answersAugust 28, 2010
My gas pedal got stuck and had to turn car off and now won't run. Could there be a sensor or something that protects the motor or is it shot??
1 answerMarch 24, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
2005 Acura TL Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Alexis, IL
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($172 - 258) in Mangham, LA
- Battery Replacement ($161 - 214) in Cashtown, PA
- 52,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Warren, VT
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,638 - 1,708) in Roopville, GA
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($380 - 554) in Oak Run, CA