There was a cranking noise coming from the engine and it died when I was taking it to the dealer. The dealer said the motor might be bad and they are asking for a lot of money to replace it. Did any one else had similar problem? Any recalls?
Engine died on 2005 Acura TL
1 more answer
The motor might be bad? Try another dealer, changing the engine on a guess? I don't see any recalls on that, just fuel pump, fuel pump relay, power steering hose leak, nothing on engine replacement for noise.
1 answerSeptember 08, 2010
0 answersAugust 28, 2010
My gas pedal got stuck and had to turn car off and now won't run. Could there be a sensor or something that protects the motor or is it shot??
1 answerMarch 24, 2016
This week's top 10
2005 Acura TL Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($344 - 524) in Alexis, IL
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($286 - 337) in Mangham, LA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($204 - 358) in Cashtown, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - 106) in Warren, VT
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($121 - 209) in Roopville, GA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($27 - 37) in Oak Run, CA