1994 Mazda Protege. The engine cranks but won't start. This has happened 2 times in last week. Not the battery. I have a mechanic who says he can't do any diagnosis unless it won't start for him.
engine cranks but won't start on 1994 Mazda Protege
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by DaveJM ,
December 05, 2010
Pretty much true. Not a whole lot of clues come up in a 1994 Mazda (or most any vehicle). You need to kind of catch it in the act to see if spark or fuel is missing. Could be a fuel pump, could be a ignition issue (coil, etc). Could be a relay. Hopefully you will catch it in the act. Good luck.
Verified for the Mazda Protege49 reports
1 answerSeptember 01, 2014
1 answerDecember 14, 2013
1 answerJanuary 26, 2013
3 answersDecember 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
1994 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($176 - 303) in Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Taunton, MA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Bent, NM
- AC Condenser Replacement ($315 - 444) in Maurertown, VA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($120 - 157) in Olivet, MI
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Alsen, ND