I found out the popping noise I have been hearing is the engine cradles both sides front and back need replaced.Frame seems fine, 2 in front and 4 in back.The 2 the farthest back are completely gone.No bushing in them at all. Are the other 4 sufficient at this point? I hate to put a lot of money in it. The other 4 look pretty good.Any idea on what I should expect the cost to fix this problem to be?
Engine Cradle on 1997 Oldsmobile Regency
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Regency Questions
- Car looses power while driving and I pull over give it gas and nothing happens.
- I paid for an on line service manual for 1988 old's but it does not have a wiring diagram and I'm not getting power to the a/c control panel and I don't know which incoming wire should have power, were to get or what to do?
- why does my 97 olds loose power to the fuel pump and the drivers seat and windows
- why does my olds loose power to the fuel pump and drivers seat and windows
- will a defective ignition switch cause transmission shifting problems ?
1997 Oldsmobile Regency Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($99 - 318) in Central City, IA
- Heater Core Replacement ($600 - 865) in Middle Grove, NY
- 90,000 Mile Service ($228 - 332) in Seminary, MS
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Screven, GA
- Crankshaft Vibration Damper Replacement ($324 - 346) in Kewanee, MO
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - 100) in Accoville, WV