Comments show that this head gasket problem is a known and recognized problem on 2004 Bajas. As such, system indicates warranty extension on "some models" with fewer than 100,000 miles and under 8 years old. How do I find out if my vehicle is covered and if the extended warranty is offered to owners other than original owners?
Engine Cooling/Head Gasket Problem on 2004 Subaru Baja
Asked by for the 2004 Subaru Baja
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
January 02, 2011
call your local dealer and have them run your vin number to determine if there is any extended warranty.
Verified for the Subaru Baja34 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Baja Questions
2004 Subaru Baja Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($363 - $504) in Raynesford, MT
- Steering Rack Replacement ($602 - $1,022) in Port Clinton, OH
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($756 - $1,752) in Falcon, KY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($162 - $253) in Pioneer, LA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($97 - $110) in Carpenter, WY
- Window Switch Replacement ($230 - $248) in Bridgeport, OH