The engine starts fine when it's cold, and in a few minutes it starts running rough and quits. All codes come up.
Engine coolant temp sensor bad? on 2000 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- I took apart exhaust pipe blow the cats and cleaned them out. Now it won't star
- I put a new thermostat in and it is still over heating/and blowing out antifreez
- missing also knocking was graduale
- After about 5 to 10 mins of driving, engine stops,re-starting is hard, pls why?
- Shut off and now won't turn over much less start. Batt is good, dash lights on
2000 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mill Run, PA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Bumpass, VA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($423 - 594) in Old Saybrook, CT
- Heater Core Replacement ($686 - 881) in Enon Valley, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($393 - 454) in Rushville, MO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($360 - 382) in Brinnon, WA