The engine starts fine when it's cold, and in a few minutes it starts running rough and quits. All codes come up.
Engine coolant temp sensor bad? on 2000 Nissan Xterra
2 answersMay 12, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- What should be an average cost to have the fuel sending unit replaced?
- 2006 Nissan Ext-era with problems at times starting it. What could cause this?
- Car does not start intermittently. Replaced battery, no change.
- why won't truck start after it been driven?
- When I turn on the air conditioner the air only works on speed #1 and no other