The engine starts fine when it's cold, and in a few minutes it starts running rough and quits. All codes come up.
Engine coolant temp sensor bad? on 2000 Nissan Xterra
2 answersMay 12, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Want start and back firedand exploded muffler
- Car is idling at 3000 and over will stall out when driving.
- My break lights will not turn off and I do not know why.
- replaced battery,alternator,belts3?dualtuochscreendvd10"spkback up camera recent
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
2000 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Mill Run, PA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($95 - 133) in Bumpass, VA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Old Saybrook, CT
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($364 - 525) in Enon Valley, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($303 - 337) in Rushville, MO
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($434 - 546) in Brinnon, WA