insulation attached to the hood shrunk. Retaining tabs does not fit into slots in lid.
Engine compartment on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Alan Ollie Gelfand of German Car Depot | Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Mini ,
July 09, 2014
There are a few solutions. Use 3M super adhesive that works for a while usually.or Just ebay a used one cost about $40
1 answerMarch 30, 2009
2 answersFebruary 01, 2010
1 answerApril 26, 2012
1 answerFebruary 08, 2011
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Automatic trans, is spinning and grinding when in gear but the car won't move
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Rockwell, NC
- 30,000 Mile Service ($247 - 350) in Clarksville, IN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Garland, UT
- 15,000 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Mesa, WA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($299 - 367) in Sylvania, OH
- Window Switch Replacement ($97 - 113) in Westport Point, MA