insulation attached to the hood shrunk. Retaining tabs does not fit into slots in lid.
Engine compartment on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
July 09, 2014
There are a few solutions. Use 3M super adhesive that works for a while usually.or Just ebay a used one cost about $40
1 answerMarch 30, 2009
2 answersFebruary 01, 2010
1 answerApril 26, 2012
1 answerFebruary 08, 2011
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($200 - $259) in Rockwell, NC
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($48 - $71) in Clarksville, IN
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($313 - $955) in Garland, UT
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($261 - $455) in Mesa, WA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($239 - $285) in Sylvania, OH
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Westport Point, MA