insulation attached to the hood shrunk. Retaining tabs does not fit into slots in lid.
Engine compartment on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
July 09, 2014
There are a few solutions. Use 3M super adhesive that works for a while usually.or Just ebay a used one cost about $40
1 answerMarch 30, 2009
2 answersFebruary 01, 2010
1 answerApril 26, 2012
1 answerFebruary 08, 2011
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?