insulation attached to the hood shrunk. Retaining tabs does not fit into slots in lid.
Engine compartment on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
July 09, 2014
There are a few solutions. Use 3M super adhesive that works for a while usually.or Just ebay a used one cost about $40
1 answerMarch 30, 2009
2 answersFebruary 01, 2010
1 answerApril 26, 2012
1 answerFebruary 08, 2011
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting
- I CANT GET MY IGNITION KEY IN TO SWICHT, IT WONT GO IN AT ALL, WHAT COULD BE THE
- Has there been any recalls on air bags and how many are the car
- What could be the main cause of my issue?