light went on, cleared code went back on next day,got above codes.took to shop said o2 sensor1 gettn too many volts.light when back off stayd off for 10 days.back 2 shop tested wiring with flowchaart but car kept gong back 2 normal range.suspect main computer does this sound right way 2 diagnose this or nd to go to dealer b4 shelln out computer money?
engine codes p0136 and p0138.too much volts heat side of o2 sensor? on 2000 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My passenger side door on a two door coupe is sticking...the handle works
- What is the code to unlock radio
- Shell Rotella ELC Nitrite Free Concentrate ok to use in the radiator?
- Just bought a 2016 Civic week ago... hearing noise when I brake??? Plz help!!!!!
- engine looses power, or shakes back and forth