light went on, cleared code went back on next day,got above codes.took to shop said o2 sensor1 gettn too many volts.light when back off stayd off for 10 days.back 2 shop tested wiring with flowchaart but car kept gong back 2 normal range.suspect main computer does this sound right way 2 diagnose this or nd to go to dealer b4 shelln out computer money?
engine codes p0136 and p0138.too much volts heat side of o2 sensor? on 2000 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2000 Honda Civic Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($456 - 598) in Cattaraugus, NY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Trinity, TX
- 110,000 Mile Service ($485 - 662) in Metamora, OH
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Purcell, OK
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($55 - 120) in Castle Point, NY
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($333 - 540) in Monterey, MA