light went on, cleared code went back on next day,got above codes.took to shop said o2 sensor1 gettn too many volts.light when back off stayd off for 10 days.back 2 shop tested wiring with flowchaart but car kept gong back 2 normal range.suspect main computer does this sound right way 2 diagnose this or nd to go to dealer b4 shelln out computer money?
engine codes p0136 and p0138.too much volts heat side of o2 sensor? on 2000 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 2000 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Does not having a gas cap cause a gas leak! I have a gas leak.
- I have a 2013 Honda Civic LX with no navigation system. Can I use GPS through bt
- I have a P2770 code, I just replaced the motor in this car and now have a code
- How often should I replace my transmission fluid
- Fair price for 30K Honda maintenance (B2 code on dashboard) in San Diego?
2000 Honda Civic Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($137 - $194) in Cattaraugus, NY
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($131 - $182) in Trinity, TX
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Metamora, OH
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Purcell, OK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($53 - $100) in Castle Point, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($359 - $481) in Monterey, MA