the truck is really hard to start up in the morining mostly have to push the gas pedle all the way to the floor to get it started. while started the rmp idles to 2500 rpm.
engine code reads coolant temp senser, but replaced 3 times, code still pops up. on 1990 Mazda B2200
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2200 Questions
- what causes engine to barely start & run with gas pedal floored
- Gas and Temp gauges both do not work. Just put in a new battery. Checked fuses.
- Why my mazada b2000 smokes white smoke?
- shaking at 55 mph and higher, stops with load in the bed
- wont stay idled. will start and run but will not stay idled. any ideas.
1990 Mazda B2200 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($316 - 402) in Chesterfield, NJ
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($407 - 547) in Milan, IL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($178 - 299) in Vandergrift, PA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($425 - 1,483) in Madison, AL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($123 - 153) in Shadyside, OH
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Drewryville, VA