engine starts and runs good when cold but after about an hour or more of drive time it WILL (upon restarting) run rough, chug, almost likes it out of fuel. it only does this when its at normal operating temps.
engine chugs upon restart after long drive, is it a maf or crank sensor? on 1996 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
- Where is the fuel pump located
1996 Buick Regal Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($369 - 529) in Jayton, TX
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in North Bend, NE
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($450 - 564) in Eden, MD
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($69 - 91) in Warwick, GA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($338 - 383) in Samoa, CA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Fairfax, CA