engine starts and runs good when cold but after about an hour or more of drive time it WILL (upon restarting) run rough, chug, almost likes it out of fuel. it only does this when its at normal operating temps.
engine chugs upon restart after long drive, is it a maf or crank sensor? on 1996 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- infotainment system quit Checked radio fuses 4/5 ok. Reconnect batt wrked 4aday
- what cause the spark plugs to blow out of motor then motor starts smoking
- Is the transmission drain plug with ridges or without if it has blown out.
- how do you replace the spring in the ignition so my key will go to the off pis.
- when I try to shut the car off it will not turn to the off position.