engine starts and runs good when cold but after about an hour or more of drive time it WILL (upon restarting) run rough, chug, almost likes it out of fuel. it only does this when its at normal operating temps.
engine chugs upon restart after long drive, is it a maf or crank sensor? on 1996 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?
- My 92 Buick misses somtimes than seems to go away. but now its getting worse .Id like to know if the most likely reason is one of the 3 ignition coils, Plugs,wires, Vacum