the code reads P410
Engine check light stays on need to replace airpump where is it located on z28. on 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
2002 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bausman, PA
- 67,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Glasgow, WV
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($401 - 519) in Meservey, IA
- Water Pump Replacement ($344 - 694) in Baisden, WV
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($464 - 488) in Stewartstown, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($169 - 212) in Pleasant View, CO