the code reads P410
Engine check light stays on need to replace airpump where is it located on z28. on 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
2002 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($100 - 120) in Bausman, PA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($407 - 1,015) in Glasgow, WV
- Air Filter Replacement ($54 - 76) in Meservey, IA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Baisden, WV
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($217 - 384) in Stewartstown, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($257 - 396) in Pleasant View, CO