engine check light came on and when i put the obd II the code came back p0128
engine check light on 2003 Cadillac CTS
Verified for the Cadillac CTS22 reports
1 answerMarch 11, 2010
1 answerSeptember 23, 2011
Verified for the Cadillac CTS49 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac CTS Questions
- I changed timing chain, I started to crank the engine pops what's going on.
- the windshield washer runs constantly when wipers are in use dealer want $600
- What does it mean if my car does not crank and the key is stuck in the ignition?
- From drive to reverse car takes about 3 sec to kickin Trany fluid at 20% (help)
- why does my car not restart after fueling?