Car has 150 compression on all cyls. hit deep water on highway. drained fluids and checked valves, all ok.Ran perfectly for @2hours and then stalled.Check eng light went on with code for o2 out of limits. Replaced sensor and tried different ECU. Any ideas where to go from here?
engine boggs down on accel, o2 sensor code (out of limits) on 1990 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($70 - 93) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($670 - 827) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($475 - 666) in Saint Helen, MI
- Inspection II ($672 - 975) in Forest Hill, WV
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($512 - 587) in Brookhaven, PA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($380 - 389) in Blanchester, OH