Car has 150 compression on all cyls. hit deep water on highway. drained fluids and checked valves, all ok.Ran perfectly for @2hours and then stalled.Check eng light went on with code for o2 out of limits. Replaced sensor and tried different ECU. Any ideas where to go from here?
engine boggs down on accel, o2 sensor code (out of limits) on 1990 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($493 - 641) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($310 - 419) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Helen, MI
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Forest Hill, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($307 - 373) in Brookhaven, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($237 - 300) in Blanchester, OH