here in ND the temps get below 0 what action can be taken to combat this? it use to be a engine block heater ..
engine block heater on 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan
2 answersJanuary 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
- I have a vibration in the front end of my van more so when I am accelerating
2012 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Fort Atkinson, WI
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($161 - 221) in Rockwood, TN
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wilbur, WA
- 88,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Quebradillas, PR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($376 - 401) in Monterey Park, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($383 - 394) in Dugger, IN