here in ND the temps get below 0 what action can be taken to combat this? it use to be a engine block heater ..
engine block heater on 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan
2 answersJanuary 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
2012 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($514 - 696) in Fort Atkinson, WI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($643 - 1,226) in Rockwood, TN
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($219 - 284) in Wilbur, WA
- 16,000 Mile Service ($132 - 189) in Quebradillas, PR
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($718 - 765) in Monterey Park, CA
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($170 - 213) in Dugger, IN