1st does that mean engine didn't blow, they didn't put another in or just bad luck?
engine blew, new 1 installed & after 24 hrs the check engine(emission) light on on 2003 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2003 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($374 - 549) in Lake City, CO
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($209 - 310) in Waverly, IA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Richardson, TX
- 52,500 Mile Service ($54 - 102) in Midland, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($48 - 88) in Interlaken, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($374 - 838) in Felt, ID