Power is good, as far as battery not being drained. Engine cranks, but won't catch. Had some issues with it's pick-up (along w/a rough noise) when accelerating for about a month prior to this- now it just won't start at all. 130,000 miles on vehicle.
Engine attempts to turn over, but won't catch. on 1993 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
1993 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($217 - $442) in Washburn, IL
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($53 - $83) in Zenia, CA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($144 - $191) in Hendersonville, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($513 - $795) in Hinsdale, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($791 - $915) in High Hill, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($724 - $792) in Wood Ridge, NJ