Power is good, as far as battery not being drained. Engine cranks, but won't catch. Had some issues with it's pick-up (along w/a rough noise) when accelerating for about a month prior to this- now it just won't start at all. 130,000 miles on vehicle.
Engine attempts to turn over, but won't catch. on 1993 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?