if i unplug the idle air control valve it dose not do it
engine accelerates all by its self while driving, but not setting any codes.
on 2000 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2000 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($456 - 600) in Fanrock, WV
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($247 - 352) in Sybertsville, PA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($418 - 920) in Munson, PA
- Starter Replacement ($171 - 312) in Ehrenberg, AZ
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Howey In The Hills, FL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($304 - 378) in Yemassee, SC